Apta - 37P Fund I LLC
Sponsored by Apta Investment Group and 37th Parallel Properties and now available for accredited investors.
- Fund Name: Apta – 37P Fund I LLC
- Sponsors: Apta Investment Group and 37th Parallel Properties
- Asset Class: Value-Add and Core-Plus Multifamily
- Deal Sizing: $25M-$80M
- Fund Size: $20M-$40M
- Annualized Return Targets: 8% Preferred Return | Total Annualized Return Estimate 12%-15%
- Fund Term: 8-10 years, including capital gain deferral opportunities
- Minimum Investments: $100,000
- Average Investment: $230,000
- Objective: The objective of the Fund is to acquire, value optimize, and sell multiple multifamily real estate investments acquired in key markets across the U.S. that have the potential for attractive, risk-adjusted returns.
- Current Holdings:
- Haven North East | Atlanta, GA (acquired July 2021)
- Heights of Cityview | Fort Worth, TX (acquired February 2022)
- Creekside South | Wylie, TX (acquired July 2022)
- Grand Reserve | Katy, TX (acquired December 2022)
- Greys Harbor at Lake Norman | Huntersville, NC (acquired October 2023)
With the goal of acquiring, value optimizing, and selling multifamily properties, in key markets in the United States, the Apta team and partners have acquired and sold 15 multifamily properties averaging a 27.35% annual return and crossing over $1 billion in acquisitions.
Why invest with APTA?
Apta’s world-class investment team leverages the experience and business acumen of a successful surgeon and proven entrepreneur who has an 18-year track record of profitable real estate investments and has invested seven figures alongside you in the Fund. We take a demographic-driven, systems-based approach to market selection and acquisitions — a strategy that has generated a 100% profitable investment track record since 2008. Our team helps screen, select, and manage assets for you – the same assets that we invest in ourselves.
- Population and employment/income growth > U.S. average, positive net domestic migration
- Employment diversification across multiple industries
- Environmental stability and predictability
- Landlord and business-friendly states
- Target markets based on attractive demographic factors, strong tenant demand, supply constraints, and exit liquidity